Nedo Quasar 4 Simplix Set
The self-levelling multi-line QUASAR4 laser generates a bright, highly visible horizontal 360° laser line, making it an attractive alternative to a rotating laser in indoor finishing. In addition, it generates two vertical laser lines which are arranged exactly at right angles to each other, intersect at the ceiling and are highly visible on the floor even right near the device. An additional laser beam transfers the cross from the ceiling to the floor.
- Self-levelling multi-line laser for levelling, alignment, plumbing and marking off right angles
- Horizontal 360° laser line
- A laser cross on each of two walls
- Laser cross and plumb point on the floor
- Highly visible laser lines, can be activated separately
- Axis alignment is simple because the plumb point is at the axis of rotation
- Pulse function for use with the optional ACCEPTORline laser receiver
- Robust design for use under difficult site conditions
- Sturdy housing, splash-proof protected in accordance with IP 54
- Reliable magnetic damping
- Easy-to-operate click-in locking system for fixing the QUASAR4 to the Simplix multi-functional bracket
- Smooth 360° rotation of the laser for alignment of the axis on the Simplix multi-functional bracket
Multi-functional bracket Simplix
Thanks to the well-thought-out Simplix attachment, the QUASAR4 cross line laser can be fixed to almost anything, allowing a flexible range of applications.
The Simplix multi-functional bracket is vertically adjustable and features both rough and fine adjustment for quick and precise laser reading.