State-of-the-art digital signal processing technology. Automatic controls – making the EZiCAT easy to use, requiring minimal user experience.
As soon as the EZiCAT is turned on it defaults to “Power” mode ensuring the most potentially dangerous current carriyng services as detected first.
The LCD screen makes pin-pointing buried services even easier. This also indicates when the unit is due for service by displaying a wrench symbol after 12 months.
Hazard Zone feature indicating shallow buried services in both “Power” and “Genny” mode (within 30cm) alerting increased risk.
The EZiCAT i650 features utility depth indication, when used in conjunction with the EZiTEX Signal Genny or Sonde. This function enables the operator to estimate the depth of buried services providing an advantage when carrying out ground surveys and excavating.
The EZiCAT i650 records and stores information whilst in use. Information is recorded every second after the instrument is turned on. These records are stored in the locators internal memory and can be retrieved and transferred via Bluetooth to PC or other electronic devise for analysis.
Standard Modes include:
- Power Mode – Locates power signals emitted from cables
- Radio Mode – Picks up signals from radio transmitters that are carried along buried services
- Genny Mode – Locates a specific signal applied by the EZiTEX dual frequency signal transmitter to a metallic underground conductor
- Auto Mode – Automatically locates power or radio signals, helping to confirm the presence of services upon initial site occupation
Cable Detection EZiTEX t100 Signal Genny
The EZiTEX t100 delivers significantly higher power than previous Signal Gennys.
This improved performance allows users to:
- Trace services over a greater distance.
- Improve service detection in areas of high signal interference
- Improve depth estimation when using the EZiCAT i550 or i650
- Four adjustable output levels
- Durable weatherproof design, robust, compact
- Choice of 3 tracing signals
- 33k for everyday site use
- 8k long tracing and reduced cross coupling
- 8k and 33k connection mode
- External audio visual controls
- Built in test function.
* 3 Month Warranty *
* 12 Month Calibration *