Spectra Precision GL422N Dual Grade Laser
The Spectra GL422N is a dual grade laser that also offers long-range operation in addition to their grade capability of -10 to +15 percent. The RC402N full-function remote control is standard and offers an easy to use menu-driven interface. The radio remote operates at a range up to 330 feet (100 meters) and provides the ability to make grade changes and start automatic alignments remotely, which can significantly reduce setup time.
• Leveling concrete forms and footers
• General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment.
• Grading and excavating.
• Concrete sections with run-off for sports fields, tennis courts, driveways.
• “Over the Top” sewer and storm drain pipe installations.
• Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
• Parking garages, ramps and drainage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
GL422N Grade Laser
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advance features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (or 100 meters
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to s and tripod tipovers
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Automatic horizontal and vertical self-leveling
- Accuracy 1.5mm @ 30 m (1/16 inch @ 100 ft)
- Working range of 800 m (2,600 ft) diameter
- Radio communication between the HL760 DRO receiver and the laser provides automatic Grade Matching and PlaneLok
- “Fingerprint” function of the HL760 DRO receiver only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with
- Height of Instrument Alert – unit stops rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Long range RC402N Radio remote control
- ion of Sensitivity – accurate even in high winds or on high vibration job sites
- Extremely durable and portable
- Simplifies level, grade and vertical alignment setups
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Highly durable design enables the GL412N to survive a up to 1 m (3 feet) onto concrete
- Radio remote control allows operation of all laser functions from anywhere on the jobsite
HL760 Laser Receiver Features
- Digital readout of elevation
- Exact distance from grade displayed – Anti-strobe sensor to prevent false reading from jobsite strobe lights
- Large reception height to ease beam reception
- Fingerprint function – detects only the laser beam of the paired transmitter