Leica Javelin-s dual grade laser complete with Battery, Charger, Remote unit, Case
- Accurate – Accuracy that remains stable over the operating range.
- High Speed Rotation – Selectable, up to 1200 rpm for smooth, accurate speed control.
- Wind Sensitivity Settings – Allows work to continue even in adverse conditions.
- Easy Grade Entry – Large and small increments of grade are quickly input into the Javelin.
- Elevation Alert – Monitors the height of the instrument (H.I.) to prevent elevation errors.
- Long Range – Up to 3,000 feet (900 meters) working diameter.
- Automatic Self-levelling – High speed and accurate, the Javelin-s servo system covers the entire 50% range without re-positioning the laser. The Javelin can be switched to manual operation when needed.
- Steep Slopes – Up to 20% in either axis with the Javelin, and up to 50% with the Javelin-s.
- Crowns – Set up the Javelin with the cross fall on the Y-axis. Press the Y-Axis Swap Button and the cross fall reverses without moving the laser.